The 4th Money Laundering Directive has brought Estate Agents in to scope of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) supervision by HMRC with a requirement for them to undertake further regulatory activities.
Failure could be a criminal offence with fines or even prison sentences. It is therefore very important for Estate Agents to comply.
From experience we understand that every Estate Agency is slightly different, the risks posed by a small firm in a country town are very different from the risks posed by a multi-office organisation in one of our major towns or cities.
We have designed a series of practical webinar workshops and manuals to help firms in every sector. Each webinar will be preceded by emailed bite-sized information to introduce the subject. The webinars will then explain the subject, answer frequently asked questions, and some will be followed by regulatory compliance manuals. This is a subscription service, which is preceded by a complimentary webinar.
A link will be available soon to access the FREE introductory webinar.
Additional services for firms affected by the 4th Money Laundering Directive
- On-site risk assessment reviews, followed by written report and recommendations.
- Information and advice in respect of screening for the nominated officer.
- Education and training for the nominated officer.
- Manual for the nominated officer.
- Procedures manual for all staff.
- Anti-money laundering manual for directors and employees.
- Online AML training for all staff.
- AML help-desk for nominated officers during normal working hours.